21 Day Marriage Communication Challenge
COUNTDOWN! Pre-Registration Sale Ending Soon!
Add to cart
PRE-Register for the challenge today and get 25% off! Price will be $39.97 regularly.
(Challenge will be released on July 31st)
The 21 Day Marriage Communication Challenge is an online challenge designed for couples greatly in need of improving communication in their marriage.
Do you and your spouse have trouble communicating?
Are you frustrated with misunderstandings?
Do you feel like you are not being heard?
Do you bicker and argue continuously without healthy resolution?
Are you and your spouse struggling to make it thru?
Then the 21 Day Marriage Communication Challenge is for you!
Communication is the foundation on which a marriage stands.
With poor communication, your marriage will stand on very unstable ground.
And, with one unexpected shake, it may all come crashing down.
It is said that it takes 21 days to create a new habit.
Take the 21 Day Marriage Communication Challenge and you will be amazed by the results!
Here’s what’s included in the challenge:
- Daily videos from Tammy teaching key strategies for improving communication in your marriage.
- Simple and fun daily action steps for you and your spouse to work on together.
- Learn important tools to help you and your spouse work thru arguments.
- Learn about each other’s communication styles.
- Learn important skills to help improve both verbal and non verbal communication.
- Get 21 days of inspiring growth for your marriage 🙂
- Plus Bonus Gift #1: Date Night Questions Bundle – 4 fun printables filled with entertaining questions for you and your spouse to ask each other on date night! 80 questions included!
- Plus Bonus Gift #2: Weekly communication tips in the weeks leading up to the launch of the challenge. These tips will be quick and easy ideas for you and your spouse to improve communication in your marriage right away.
*** If you are worried that your spouse won’t want to participate in the challenge, I suggest you take the challenge anyway. I believe strongly that change starts from within. Lead by example.